Topping the list of requirements to prove Proof of Funds are Bank Certificate, ITR 2316 – Income Tax Return, and Certificate of Employment. Stock Certificate does not show much on the list of requirements but it is equally as good as supporting document . It is a paper asset as well and a strong evidence of “ROOTEDNESS”. It is like you are telling to the embassy that you have investments in your home country and no way for you to overstay but to return back to your country of origin, your beloved country. 🙂
Having stated the importance of Stock Certificate, Let us find out the easy steps How to Request Stock Certificate at COL Financial for Visa Application:
- Login to your COL Account and click on Forms Tab and download the form [Certification Request (Certification request for Visa & other purposes] as shown below:
- Fill out the form as shown below.
- Scan the completed Form and email the completed form to stockcerts@COLFinancial.com . The email information is shown below, go to Service Inquiry Tab for easy access.
- Please also see the sample email below
- Once the completed application form has successfully been emailed to stockcerts@COLFinancial.com. Wait for 2 to 3 Business days to receive your Stock Certificate. This will be sent via your email. Please see the sample Stock Certificate Below: