Why visit Quezon Province?
Unlike other provinces in CALABARZON (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon), Quezon Province is not yet, at this point, consumed by industrialization. The province still has the rural ambiance, the balance of ecological system is still present. It is not as crowded as the outlying provinces of National Capital Region. Most of all, it is just 2 to 3 hours away from Metro Manila.
Quezon has many attractions to offer but on top of it is the Quezonian’s culinary. It is one of the best in Southern Tagalog Region, there are variety of delicacies uniquely Quezonian. Absolutely, Food Trip is at its best! Nonetheless, the friendliness and hospitality of the people!
Commuting by Bus
- Go to Jac Liner/Jam Liner/DLTB Bus Station either Araneta Center in Cubao or LRT Buendia in Pasay, Bus Fare to Lucena as of 2019 is P250
- Take a bus ride to LUCENA – signboard must be LUCENA, advise the driver to drop you off at LUCENA GRAND CENTRAL TERMINAL
- Take a jeepney ride at LUCENA GRAND CENTRAL TERMINAL to Pagbilao Public Market
- Take a Jeepney ride from Pagbilao Public Market to Brgy Polo aka Power Plant, Fare is P45
- At Brgy Polo aka Power Plant, take a tricycle ride to Power Plant River, Tricycle rent is P150
- At Powerplant River, Pay P105 for Environmental Fee + Boat Ride to Kwebang lampas (Day Tour)
Driving your own Car
- Drive all the way to SLEX and g all the way south to Calamba exit, it has a signboard from your right to Lucena, the easiest way is to use google map and wayze You will not surely get lost using these apps. Travelling has been very easy nowadays with the aid of technology 😊