I was reviewing the emails of my past travel to Hongkong Dsineyland + Shenzhen China to check how much the tour package was. It was surprisingly cheap, it was only Php 7,299. It is too good to be true, but it is TRUE!.
We had an 8-Day Trip to Macau-Hongkong-Shenzen back in 2014. We entered and exited in Macau to visit our friends and where we also stayed for 3 days! Interestingly, my round trip ticket was just P1800 via the Cebu Pacific Airfare Seat Sale? Where are these promo airfares now?
I just found out that Tour Packages are expensive nowadays. I am thinking of going back to Disneyland with my nephews. Disneyland that I always dreamt of to visit when I was a kid to see Mickey Mouse and who was not. Again, If I were a member of a privilege few I should have been to Disneyland Anaheim, California long years ago. 🙂
PHP7,299 4D/3N HONGKONG AND SHENZEN WITH FREE DISNEYLAND
HOTELS: SILKA FAREAST and FAD HOTEL
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast .
- Round Trip airport transfers
- Half day compulsory Hong Kong city tour
- Half day compulsory Shenzhen city tour
- Tipping included
- DISNEYLAND TOUR WITH ROUNDTRIP TRANSFERS
DAY 1 – Meet & transfer to hotel.
DAY 2 – Breakfast outside / inside, compulsory Hong Kong city tour.
**VISIT: Stars Avenue, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Mid-levels of Victoria Peak (pass by), Factory Outlet & Jewellery Factory.
Afternoon Disneyland tour or Ocean park tour.
DAY 3 – Breakfast outside / inside, AM transfer to Shenzhen by train. Shenzhen city tour.
**VISIT: Window of the World ( picture raking only , entrance tickets not included ) Mineral Museum, Silk and Pearl Factory or local specialties store.
Accommodation at Gorgeous Fad Hotel or similar class.
DAY 4 – Breakfast inside, free time in the morning (Hotel check-out time is at 12:00noon)
Afternoon transfer to Hong Kong Airport by coach (evening flight, departure time must after 19:30)
P1800 Round Trip Ticket we booked 1 year in advance
SILKA SEAVIEW HOTEL IN HONGKONG
FAD HOTEL SHENZHEN
TIPS & TRICKS
- Do not get hooked on buying unnecessary stuff during the city tour
- The foto memories from the Tour guides are incredibly expensive – unimaginable tourist price
- Buy what you can only afford, keep your credit card locked
- You are in no obligation to bring “gift” aka “pasalubong” to anyone, you are on travel holiday vacations, you are not an OFW – Overseas Filipino Worker
- Most of the stuff in Hongkong are also in Divisoria, we are in a globalized world – no need to shop and carry heavy bags on your way home