Why visit Malagunlong Bridge?
The Malagunlong Bridge aka “Puente De Malagunlong” is a 445 ft long bridge with five-span stone arch which was built during the Spanish colonial period in Tayabas, Quezon, Philippines. The bridge is known as one of the oldest bridges as well as the longest bridge made during the Spanish era.
Why visit Quezon Province?
Unlike other provinces in CALABARZON (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon), Quezon Province is not yet, at this point, consumed by industrialization. The province still has the rural ambiance, the balance of ecological system is still present. It is not as crowded as the outlying provinces of National Capital Region. Most of all, it is just 2 to 3 hours away from Metro Manila.
Quezon has many attractions to offer but on top of it is the Quezonian’s culinary. It is one of the best in Southern Tagalog Region, there are variety of delicacies uniquely Quezonian. Absolutely, Food Trip is at its best! Nonetheless, the friendliness and hospitality of the people!
Commuting by Bus
- Go to Jac Liner/Jam Liner/DLTB Bus Station either Araneta Center in Cubao or LRT Buendia in Pasay, Bus Fare to Lucena as of 2019 is P250
- Take a bus ride to LUCENA – signboard must be LUCENA, advise the driver to drop you off at Jollibee Lucena diversion
- Right beside Jollibee Lucena Diversion is Jeepney Terminal going to Tayabas, advise the driver to drop you off at Tayabas Public Market
- Take a tricycle ride right in front of Tayabas Public Market right across Primark Town Center Tayabas, advise the trike driver to take you to Malagunlong Bridge, Tricycle fare should not be more than P50
Driving your own Car
- Drive all the way to SLEX and g all the way south to Calamba exit, it has a signboard from your right to Lucena, the easiest way is to use google map and wayze You will not surely get lost using these apps. Travelling has been very easy nowadays with the aid of technology 😊
How to get to Kwebang Lampas in Pagbilao, Quezon
How to get to Air Summit Kamayan sa Palaisdaan in Tayabas City, Quezon
How to get to Nawawalang Paraiso in Tayabas City, Quezon
How to get to Kamay ni Hesus in Lucban, Quezon
How to get to Mainit Hot Springs in Tayabas City, Quezon
How to get to Graceland Estates & Country Club in Tayabas City, Quezon
How to get to Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon