If you want to commune with nature away from the noise of metropolitan, Villa Elma is the perfect weekend getaway for you.I am a native of Quezon Province, however it was also my very first time to visit the place this weekend. I was not even aware it ever existed. Let us call it an astounding hidden getaway!Villa Elma is located in the town of Lucban in Quezon Province. Many of you may have heard already about the world renown “Pahiyas Festival”. Yes! It is where Villa Elma is also situated, its address is at A. Mabini St, Lucban, Quezon.
What to expect at Villa Elma?
- Expect the unexpected, the downhill walk/trek is full of surprises
- Communion with nature; breathtaking view of Mt. Banahaw
- It is a good place for family bondingthe cool breeze climate, ecological balance is at its best
When is the best time to visit Villa Elma?
- If you enjoy crowd – go during summer or holy week
- If you are after to bliss and you want to enjoy the nature as it is yours, go during off-peak season – weekdays and non-summer days
How far is Lucban, Quezon from Manila?
- 3 hours travel time form Manila, 123 kms.
How to get there:
Commuting by Bus
- Go to Jac Liner/Jam Liner/DLTB Bus Station in either Araneta Center in Cubao or LRT Buendia in Pasay, Bus Fare to Lucena as of 2019 is P250
- Take a bus ride to LUCENA – signboard must be LUCENA, advise the driver to drop you off at Jollibee Lucena diversion
- Right beside Jollibee Lucena Diversion is Jeepney Terminal going to Lucban, advise the driver to drop you off at Lucban Public Market
- Take a trycicle ride to Villa Elma
Driving your own Car
- Drive all the way to SLEX and g all the way south to Calamba exit, it has a signboard from your right to Lucena, the easiest way is to use google map and wayze You will not surely get lost using these apps. Traveling has been very easy nowadays with the aid of technology